Security & Stewarding Company
The Company has streamlined its recruitment processes from application through to payroll by implementing the AXLR8 system.
“AXLR8 has quite simply made our lives easier!”
Operations and Planning Director
Managing over 100 applicants per month and having 30 plus going through the company induction was creating a huge amount of coordination and paperwork. Screening applications, recruiting and collating the data was a very manual process.
The Staff Management system from AXLR8 delivers the following solution:
- Fully integrated CRM system
- Staff application forms and recruitment processing
- Staff portal (with all past and present bookings, payroll, shifts to apply for) and many other functions
- Staff vetting to BS7858:2012
- Sales and Marketing tools to help win new business
- Event creation and management
- Generation of Payroll report
Key Business Benefits
- Reduce time for application processing
- Prevention of double booking by excluding clashes
- Automatic event staff booking confirmations
- Easy management and distribution of event briefings
- Auto emails to confirm staff attendance
- Payroll rates, roles and hours worked fed into system
- Event qualifications search for staff ( e.g. all staff on this part of site must have a stadium induction card, NVQ in spectator management, SIA badge etc.)
- Staff availability
- Staff details including education, previous job files linked with documents for references, passport pictures and other ID, certificates
This company is one of the largest and most successful suppliers of Security & Event Stewarding in the South of England.
It has been offering specialised security and stewarding services to the event industry for over 14 years. It also provides Door Supervision services for any venue or corporate event, large or small.
The company has the experience of training, supplying and organising staff for venues and events for over 15 years.
It has successfully provided services for a wide range of requirements during its history; from outdoor events such as Brighton Pride, Stella Screen, Brighton Festival, Carnaby Street, Race for Life and English Heritage.
The requirement for Security and Steward staffing, whether as static guards or event stewards, is an ever increasing industry across the world. The need to provide clients with professional, high calibre, flexible staff is essential to stay ahead of the competition.
Processing CVs constantly coming through the door, screening the applicants, manually managing the staff credentials and qualifications was a lengthy process
The amount of time taken for the recruitment process needed to be decreased dramatically in order to maximise efficiency.
The Management of an event with large numbers of staff was a cumbersome task. Staff could be double booked if not careful and the communication for event briefing was a lengthy manual task.
Keeping track of the staff who had worked at each event, how many hours they had completed, who did not turn up and their pay rates could be challenging.
The need to automate this process and feed the correct information through to payroll was essential.
After reviewing the products available on the market, the management team took the decision to implement AXLR8. The main reason for this was that it was a comprehensive system that was cost effective to the business. It is a low set-up cost with a monthly charge that is not dependent on the number of users.
The technology developed by AXLR8 is bespoke to the Experiential, Field Sales and Event staffing industry. The implementation of this has meant the event management, recruitment and feed to payroll has been streamlined to increase efficiency without the requirement for additional staff.