Security Services Company
The Company have streamlined their recruitment processes from application through to payroll by implementing the AXLR8 system.
Managing hundreds of applicants per month and having new applicants go through the company induction was creating a huge amount of coordination and paperwork. Screening applications, recruiting and collating the data was a very manual process.
The Staff Management system from AXLR8 delivers the following solution:
- Fully integrated CRM system
- Staff application forms and recruitment processing
- Staff portal (with all past and present bookings, payroll, shifts to apply for) and many other functions
- Staff vetting to BS7858:2012
- Sales and Marketing tools to help win new business
- Event creation and management
- Generation of Payroll
Key Business Benefits
- Reduce time for application processing
- Prevention of double booking by excluding clashes
- Automatic event staff booking confirmations
- Easy management and distribution of event briefings
- Payroll rates, roles and hours worked fed into system
- Event qualifications search for staff ( e.g. all staff on this part of site must have a stadium induction card, NVQ in spectator management, SIA badge etc.)
- Staff availability
- Staff details including education, previous job files linked with documents for references, passport pictures and other ID, certificates
- Printing of staff ID cards directly from the staff profile
This company is the UK’s most trusted and professional stewarding, security, training and facilities management company.
Providing a safe and secure environment for clients and the people that attend their events, venue or location is the number one priority of this company. A team of highly-motivated and experienced specialists work with each client to help them achieve a high quality of service for their customers and guests.
The requirement for Security and Steward staffing whether as static guards or event stewards is an ever increasing industry across the world. The need to provide clients with professional, high calibre, flexible staff is essential to stay ahead of the competition.
Processing CVs constantly coming through the door, screening the applicants, manually managing the staff credentials and qualifications was a lengthy process.
The amount of time taken for the recruitment process needed to be decreased dramatically in order to maximise this company’s efficiency.
The Management of an event with large numbers of staff was a cumbersome task. Staff could be double booked if not careful and the communication for event briefing was a lengthy manual task.
Keeping track of the staff who had worked at each event, how many hours they had completed, who did not turn up and their pay rates could be challenging.
The need to automate this process and feed the correct information through to payroll was essential.
After reviewing the products available on the market, the management team took the decision to implement AXLR8. The main reason for this was that it was a comprehensive system that was cost effective to the business. It is a low set-up cost with a monthly charge that is not dependent on the number of users.
The technology developed by AXLR8 is bespoke to the Experiential, Field Sales, Security and Event staffing industry. The implementation of this has meant the event management, recruitment and feed to payroll has been streamlined to increase efficiency without the requirement for additional Head Office staff.